The main difference between medical protective suit and isolation suit is that a medical protective suit is more durable than an isolation suit, with a higher protection level and better protection performance. In addition to meeting the wearing requirements of high strength and high wear resistance, the two are often different due to different protection purposes and protection principles.
The difference between medical protective suit and isolation suit
Although the medical protective suit is better than isolation suit, the cost is relatively high, so for different jobs, the choice of the protective suit will be different. The following collar and labor protection net technologies use the characteristics of a medical protective suit and isolation suit to detail the difference between the two.
Medical protective suit is the medical protective equipment worn by clinical medical staff when they come into contact with patients with Class A or Class A infectious diseases. Isolation gowns are protective equipment used by medical personnel to avoid contamination by blood, body fluids, and other infectious substances, or to protect patients from infection.
User indications are different
Wear isolation suit:
1. When contacting patients with infectious diseases transmitted by contact, such as patients with infectious diseases and patients infected with multi-drug resistant bacteria, etc.
2. Protective isolation of patients, such as the diagnosis and treatment of patients with extensive burns and patients with bone transplantation.
3. When it may be splashed by the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, and feces.
4. Whether to enter the key departments such as ICU, NICU, protective wards, etc., whether to wear isolation clothes, should be based on the medical staff's purpose of entering and contact with patients and sufficient internal regulations.
Wear a medical protective suit:
When exposed to airborne and droplet-borne infectious disease patients, they may be splashed by the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, and feces.
Use different objects
A medical protective suit is to prevent medical personnel from being infected and belongs to one-way isolation. It is mainly aimed at medical personnel; while isolation suit is to prevent medical personnel from being infected or contaminated and to prevent patients from being infected.
Advantages of medical protective suit over isolation suit
1. A medical protective suit is also an important part of medical protective equipment. Its basic requirement is to block harmful substances such as viruses and bacteria, so as to protect medical staff from infection during diagnosis and treatment.
2. The medical protective suit must also meet the normal functional requirements for use, with better wearing comfort and safety, such as good moisture permeability, flame retardant performance, and alcohol corrosion resistance.
3. The medical protective suit has the characteristics of anti-permeation function, good permeability, high strength, and high resistance to hydrostatic pressure. It is mainly used in industrial, electronic, medical, chemical, and bacterial infection prevention environments.
The above information is provided by a protective suit manufacturer.